Our nationally recognised BSB50120 Diploma of Business will provide you with a pathway to advance your career in many areas of business, leadership, and management
The Diploma of Business provides business professionals and those looking to pursue a career in business to develop their knowledge and skills in areas in core business functions and disciplines from Planning, Project Management, Risk Management, Communications, Marketing, and Human Resources.
It provides a wide range of real practical skills that are immediately transferable in the workplace.
Concession: Enquire for price
Non-concession: Enquire for price
Eligibility does apply, see below.
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
Mode of Delivery
Learning Partnerships utilises a combination of modes to deliver the training and assessment components of the course. This includes online training, trainer support, self-paced study, and distance-based assessing. Features of our delivery mode include:
- The online training refers to the learning activities which take place through the online Portal.
- Trainer support refers to email and telephone contact with the trainers which is available to all students as and when required.
- Students must complete and upload the assessments via the Student Portal or as trainer instructed.
- Self-paced study is a mandatory requirement of completing the course.
Career possibilities may include：
Purchasing and Procurement
Advertising and Marketing
Entry Requirements & Eligibility
- Access to a laptop and internet.
- Students must be aged 15 years or above.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen.
- Complete language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) test.
Work Integrated Learning and Placement
Not applicable to this course.
Further Learning Pathways
Learning Partnerships has a credit articulation arrangement with Central Queensland University and James Cook University for its graduates.
*Please note: Credit linkages and pathways are subject to change
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available on most Learning partnerships qualifications. If you have completed formal or informal training and have knowledge, skills, and employment experience in this area, you may apply for RPL.
You will be asked to provide evidence to support your application and our Operations team will assist you through the RPL assessment process.
Credit is also available for this qualification. If you have completed previous study in this qualification, or an equivalent, you can provide a copy of your transcript/s from your earlier study and we will conduct a credit assessment.
HOW TO APPLY
You’ve made a great choice and we’re excited to have you on board! The next step is to apply, and we’re here to help every step of the way.
Before you apply you will need the following:
- Student ID (for current high school students)
- Photo of a Green Medicare Card, Passport or Birth Certificate in colour
- Evidence of QLD residency dated within 6 months (Driver’s license, concession card or utility bill or bank statement with your address on it)
- You will need a USI number – please visit www.usi.gov.au to look up or create your USI number
- If student is under 18, a guardian should attend.