This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a pathway to employment and further vocational training
- reading, writing, oral communication, learning and numeracy skills primarily aligned to the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 2
- entry level digital technology and employability skills
- education, training and employment goals.
Concession: Enquire for price
Non-concession: Enquire for price
Eligibility does apply, see below.
|FSKLRG008||Use simple strategies for work-related learning|
Mode of Delivery
Learning Partnerships utilises a combination of modes to deliver the training and assessment components of the course. This includes online training, trainer support, self-paced study, and distance-based assessing. Features of our delivery mode include:
- The online training refers to the learning activities which take place through the online Portal.
- Trainer support refers to email and telephone contact with the trainers which is available to all students as and when required.
- Students must complete and upload the assessments via the Student Portal or as trainer instructed.
- Self-paced study is a mandatory requirement of completing the course.
This qualification provides a pathway to employment and further vocational training
Entry Requirements & Eligibility
- Access to a laptop and internet.
- Students must be aged 15 years or above.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen.
- Complete language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) test
Work Integrated Learning and Placement
Not applicable to this course.
Further Learning Pathways
Further Tertiary studies.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available on most Learning partnerships qualifications. If you have completed formal or informal training and have knowledge, skills, and employment experience in this area, you may apply for RPL.
You will be asked to provide evidence to support your application and our Operations team will assist you through the RPL assessment process.
Credit is also available for this qualification. If you have completed previous study in this qualification, or an equivalent, you can provide a copy of your transcript/s from your earlier study and we will conduct a credit assessment.