This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
Concession: Enquire for price
Non-concession: Enquire for price
Eligibility does apply, see below.
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice|
Mode of Delivery
Learning Partnerships utilises a combination of modes to deliver the training and assessment components of the course. This includes online training, trainer support, self-paced study, and distance-based assessing. Features of our delivery mode include:
- The online training refers to the learning activities which take place through the online Portal.
- Trainer support refers to email and telephone contact with the trainers which is available to all students as and when required.
- Students must complete and upload the assessments via the Student Portal or as trainer instructed.
- Self-paced study is a mandatory requirement of completing the course.
Career possibilities may include：
Career Development Manager (Education Sector),
RTO Education Advisor,
Human Resource Management
Entry Requirements & Eligibility
- Access to a laptop and internet.
- Students must be aged 15 years or above.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen.
- Complete language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) test
Work Integrated Learning and Placement
Not applicable to this course.
Further Learning Pathways
Learning Partnerships has a credit articulation arrangement with Central Queensland University and James Cook University for its graduates.
*Please note: Credit linkages and pathways are subject to change.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available on most Learning partnerships qualifications. If you have completed formal or informal training and have knowledge, skills, and employment experience in this area, you may apply for RPL.
You will be asked to provide evidence to support your application and our Operations team will assist you through the RPL assessment process.
Credit is also available for this qualification. If you have completed previous study in this qualification, or an equivalent, you can provide a copy of your transcript/s from your earlier study and we will conduct a credit assessment.
HOW TO APPLY
You’ve made a great choice and we’re excited to have you on board! The next step is to apply, and we’re here to help every step of the way. Before you apply you will need the following:
- Student ID (for current high school students)
- Photo of a Green Medicare Card, Passport or Birth Certificate in colour
- Evidence of QLD residency dated within 6 months (Driver’s license, concession card or utility bill or bank statement with your address on it)
- You will need a USI number – please visit www.usi.gov.au to look up or create your USI number
- If student is under 18, a guardian should attend.