Learning Partnerships can offer a variety of funding options to help make your learning journey more affordable.
Click on any of the links below to learn more or get in touch with us for more information.
Certificate 3 Guarantee
The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides a government subsidy towards the training cost for eligible individuals undertaking their first post-school certificate III qualification.
It also supports school students to access training and Queensland's Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing free training in high-priority qualifications.
The intent of the program is to equip individuals with the necessary skills to secure a job or advance their career.
More information about this funding can be found on Department of Employment, Small Business and Training website
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
- be aged 15 years or older;
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11, and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information);
- permanently reside in Queensland;
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Further information on courses currently funded under Certificate 3 Guarantee by Learning Partnerships can be found by clicking on the relevant course below: